Watch Smallville Episode



Do you love Superman? If you do then i know you probably watch the Smallville tv series. Smallvile is a tv series which shows the life of the young Superman Clark Kent and how does he lived his younger days in his Hometown, Smallville.

Three years ago, I have really no idea about this tv series. I heard the title but all i was thinking is just, its just an another typical tv show or a typical soap opera. Not until i tuned one time on Studio 23 channel which my curiosity and boredom occur. I really have nothing to do. I was thinking, how bout watching a few minutes of this video, then that's it. Few minutes, i was surprise to see a young man beam a laser from his eyes. I was thinking that only Superman is the only superhero that can do that. Then out of my curiosity, i watched that whole episode. LOL! Then that was the time that i always tuned for the next episode.

Comments :

0 comments to “Watch Smallville Episode”